Our servers are located across four state-of-the-art data centres based in the UK, operating in partnership with the BlueSquare Data Group.
BlueSquare data centers are known in the industry for their exceptional robustness, and by partnering with rock-solid infrastructure will allow the same stability and performance to be experienced by our customers.
- Over 50,000 sq ft of space (BlueSquare 1, 2, 3 & MK, United Kingdom)
- 8 megawatt of power from multiple on-site substations
- Diverse power feeds to substations
- Multiple redundant N+N generators connected via C&N
- ATS systems
- Diverse fibre ducts into the data centers
- N+1 PowerWave UPS system
- N+1 Airedale Air Handling system
- 22°C +/- 2°C data floor temperature
- 24/7 secure entry via swipe card system, with 6-layer entry
- Data centre located inside its own secure compound, with 3-metre fencing and electric entry, including anti-tailgate systems
- Engineers available 24/7 for remote hands service
- Engineer build rooms
We run a fully redundant BGP Network, consisting of two separate hardware vendors, providing redundancy at both network and hardware levels. Extreme Networks and Foundry Networks equipment is deployed at all of our locations which provides two separate 10Gigabit networks.
On top of this layer 2 connectivity we run two independent IP Transit networks using multiple Cisco Systems enterprise grade routers configured in resilient and survivable modes of operation.
We only use enterprise server hardware from DELL to ensure the best possible up time and reliability of our equipment.
Our Network Operations Centre is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and we monitor our infrastructure with enterprise grade monitoring systems designed to send instant alerts to our engineers within 60 seconds.